Tuesday, July 26, 2011

The Skinny Man


Hey... is that my husband?? True story. My husband was a nice size, perfect. Sure he had high cholesterol but this is coming from a doctor that smokes weed. Maybe. Maybe not.

Joe has lost probably 40 lbs now and is out "running". He works out both morning and night at least an hour each time. They are having a biggest loser competition at work and I find he's a bit obsessive about it. He doesn't eat sugar anymore and I find him bony.

I'm also completely annoyed because he's losing weight and I'm gaining. But perhaps the weight loss has somehow affected his thinking/sense of right and wrong. I figure, why get upset that I'm a tub of lard and he's male anorexia... just go get a little debbie Sofia and it will be fine.

Am I proud that he's lost weight and feels good? No. I'm selfish and wish he was bigger.
Am I happy he is happy? Yes.
Do I think this will be good for him? I don't know. If I was a doctor who smoked weed, I would know.

1 comment:

Nevada Lyman said...

hahahaha. Thanks for the laugh.