Psalms 145:2 "Every day will I bless thee; and I will praise thy name for ever and ever."
Congratulations Sofia! He is just beautiful!!! So happy for you!
He is ADORABLE!!!! You guys make such good looking children. I look forward to more pictures but, for now, I hope you are getting lots of rest and enjoying getting to know your newest little blessing.Congratulations, Lykes family!!
Yay!!! He looks so sweet. Can't wait for more pictures and updates. Hope you're feeling well and recovering while your angel girls love him up.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Congratulations Sofia! He is just beautiful!!! So happy for you!
He is ADORABLE!!!! You guys make such good looking children. I look forward to more pictures but, for now, I hope you are getting lots of rest and enjoying getting to know your newest little blessing.
Congratulations, Lykes family!!
Yay!!! He looks so sweet. Can't wait for more pictures and updates. Hope you're feeling well and recovering while your angel girls love him up.
Post a Comment