I don't believe there are too many dumb questions out there, but there is one that has been asked over and over: Do the girls love having their little brother?
Ummmmmmmm.............
He adores them too!! He will calm right down if Christina holds him (Maria still has sniffles, poor thing) and they are so helpful. I am so blessed.
Christina lost another tooth. I LOVE this quirky smile!! She also finished Mr.Popper's Penguins and we were quite surprised by the ending, Mr.Popper took off and left his family for 2 years to go be with the penguins.
Ummmmmmmm................
Our little buddy is doing great. Mr. Elijah started sleeping for 2-3 hours at night and has already been off the shield about 4 times. He's a happy and content lil' fellow but does get semi-feisty when he's hungry... again, his father's child.
1 comment:
You hope that that is a rhetorical question, right? lol.
Love the toothy smile, Christina! You make such cute kids. :0)
Post a Comment