We've been reading The Chronicles of Narnia.... fabulous! I'm surprised how into Maria is.
She loves to play win-win-draw everything Narnia. We've read The Magician's Nephew and are halfway done with The Lion, The Witch & The Wardrobe.
Dad and Mom reached their 35th anniversary milestone.
Congrats!!!
We celebrated the best with the best... pie from Whole Foods.
These beauties just started blooming!
About 2 months ago Maria finished her first chapter book, but I can't believe I didn't blog about it!!
Great job honey!!
Great job honey!!
2 comments:
LOL! I love your mother. That look is priceless. Oh, I miss you all so much and totally need to meet the new guy. I hope it isn't too much longer. Give hugs to everyone from me. Love you guys!
I LOVE The picture of your mom and dad. Can you frame that for me for my anniversary. Please.
Post a Comment