Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Reno High Trick or Treat Night

Halloween is finally almost here!


I'm trying to get used to the new camera. Change is so hard sometimes.

It's nice that I don't have to worry about costumes. The kiddos have plenty to choose from. I found Eli's costume last year for $3. The girls loved it and he was a hit with the highschoolers too!


Comparing to Spanish Springs, this was fairly ghetto. However, there were waaaaaaaaay less people which I was a big fan of and it was essentially free. I donated just to be nice. The girls had a great time and Eli loved looking around. He also got very excited for his lollipop and to hold candy.


Face Painting. Thank you teenagers. Thank you.


There were these 2 boys running the doughnut game. They would take people's tickets and the doughnut would fall on the ground so the kids would walk away with nothing. Somehow, Christina and Maria were able to eat all of their doughnut without it falling. Talented I suppose.

 
Overall- I'd go again. Christina won the cake walk 2 times- hooray for a box of twinkies and 40 sugar cookies!! I ran into an old high school secretary. She looked gorgeous and the same as she did ... 13 years ago. The weird thing was she remembered my maiden name and my mother by her first name. I couldn't for the life of me think how I knew her, but she figured it out. We also saw our cousin Zoe there. Reno truly is the biggest little city.

2 comments:

jaacs said...

Oh, fun! You are so good to go to all those things. I don't remember us ever doing anything like this for Halloween, do you? That is great that they do, though. I did enjoy going to school there. It is much improved. I remember we had yellow halls that had bathroom tiles on them and rooms that were pepto bismol, orange vomit or mint-colored. lol. Good times.

Nevada Lyman said...

Looks like fun. We went to the one at SSHS and it was way too crowded, but nice because there was so much adult supervision.