Lately the girls and I have been jogging to school in the morning. It's probably a little less than a mile, but I've noticed Maria really loves to run! And she's speedy too. Christina does Junior Joggers at school and is used to running, but isn't overly excited about it. They usually have Junior Joggers right after lunch and she barfed one time. Some memories scar you, what can I say. It was great timing since Joe just ran his marathon and the girls were excited! I wish more kids had shown up... Christina and Maria were the only kids in their age division 10 and under. The teenagers were wonderful running with them, encouraging them and just being super nice.
I think Eli wanted to run too, however he had to settle for doing Frankenstein impressions.
I'll never get tired of pictures like this. They are magical.
Look at that child fly! I was screaming my head off. I was so "one of those" parents.
1/2 a mile! It's nothing!!
They got to share a super cool prize, since they won!! Halloween light up insulated cups, candy, pencils and a Frankenstein they lovingly gave to Eli.
Way to hustle ladies!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment