Oh how we love the pumpkin patch! Especially how each year we need to go to the bathroom and there are only johnny on the spots, creepy darkness nightmares... then we decide to wait. Then we think we can make it home and someone tries to jump out of a moving car because others are joking around about potty hogging that person.
Ah. Thank you Lord for keeping us safe.
Ferrari farms offer just the right amount of stuff to do. We saw animals, played a ball game, explored tractors and took a great hay ride in the dark. It was just the right amount of spooky!
Eli's 1st pumpkin patch trip!!! He loved it!!
Similar? Possibly.
Hooray for the "daddycycle". He pulled us all around FAST!! On a side note, on the way there we noticed a couple fast food restaurants. The usage of the word "Hell" starts flying. I try not to laugh, but it's hilarious. Brainwashing? I don't know about that. Let's compare it to the child at the pumpkin patch who started, "You know we can't do that. Our family is poor. POOR! And you know why. Because of Obama!! That's why!! He took all our money. And now we are sooooooooooo POOR. So that's why we're going to vote for Romney."
I wonder how many slaves employees at McHell can even afford to take their children to a pumpkin patch?
Babbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbling baboons that smile!!!!!!!
Fun times!!! We have such a blast together as a family!!
1 comment:
How fun!! I wish we had a pumpkin patch nearby...what a great FHE activity!!
Goodness, that quote you heard is about as terrible as the people voting FOR Obama because he "gave them a phone". Ugh! I dislike election season...I have had to block so many FB people. It's an ugly year, for sure.
As a side note, I should tell you how great you are at art. I love crafting...by myself. It's terrible! I want to do art with the kids, but the mess is SUCH a deterrent. We still do it...but not as much as I'm sure they'd like.
Post a Comment