Tuesday, November 6, 2012

6.2 .... My own personal 10k DONE!!!

 So it was a long day and I thought I'd go for a 2 mile run. However, the weather was perfect, the sky was crystal clear and the stars were gorgeous. I felt like Forrest Gump. I just started running, and ran and ran.
Granted, I'm not a cheetah. But I did it!!! Now I know I can do it.
I didn't get any "runners high". I'm feeling a little gypped. But whatevs.
I ran 6.2 miles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
On vista there were like 10 cop cars and a huge cop RV. No clue what that was all about, but it was distracting and it made me feel safe that cops were out and about.
Yeah for burning off all the Halloween candy I ate today.
:)
 

2 comments:

jaacs said...

Good job!! You are awesome!

Natalie N said...

Hey girl! I am so happy for you and all this running you're doing! You are inspiring me to want to get back into jogging.

And even though I don't comment all that much, know that I just love reading your blog. You are such an inspiring mother, teacher, and person! I love gleaning from your super ideas. Keep up the awesome work! :)