Elijah's hair was getting uneven. It wasn't anything crazy, but we were home. The house was clean thanks to some super cleaners* and I was ready. Joe had thoroughly made me nervous and told me I shouldn't do it. Usually I try to listen to my husband, but when it comes to hair... I don't know. Should he be calling the hair shots? Yes, Eli would look cute with dreads, but is it really feasible for a 1 year old.
Plus, if I didn't cut Eli's hair I would just end up shaving a rat tail in my own.
So really, my options were limited.
It was a team effort. I didn't have lollipops so Maria fed Eli M&M's. He was quite happy.
Christina held Eli and did a great job making sure he didn't squirm too much.
Overall, I think Elijah had a very pleasant experience. I used a 1/2" clipper setting and he looks super handsome.
* The girls had taken a bath and used shampoo as bubble bath. Not my favorite thing in the world. So in punishment I had them clean the whole house. Granted there were only a few things to do, but they did them and they did the chores well!! They cleaned mirrors, counters, vacuumed, mopped, did the stair banisters... I was in 7th heaven! I told them to misbave more often!! :)
1 comment:
How fun! We use the clippers on Little Man every couple of months. Love it! Boys' hair is so much easier than girls'. ;-)
Your kiddos are just the cutest. And the girls, while I realize they had to do those chores this time around, are just the best little helpers. Good for them! And you!!
Love you all!
Post a Comment