I love Thanksgiving!
I love cooking and getting together with family to enjoy food.
I even kind of like cleaning up.
It just makes me so thankful.
We are beyond blessed to live the way we do.
In the morning I went for a 3 mile run. It was beautiful and kind of nice to run in the daytime. I didn't have the element of fear driving me, so I did run a little slower.
The carving. I was so worried about the turkey being fully cooked. But fortunately, it was! We had a lovely time shopping for food with my mom and grandma. I made the list and they bought all the beautiful goods.
Timing was perfect. All the food was warm and ready to be eaten.
10 at the table!!
Eli ate really well so he got a piece of pumpkin pie. He ate EVERY SINGLE BITE of the pie!! And I think he sucked his hands clean.
STUFFED!!!
We love our grandparents!!!!
This was the very best part of Thanksgiving. I was sooooooooooo happy our Theo Speedo made it to lunch. He is the best! We have a leak outside and he went outside to see if he could fix it. Unfortunately, he couldn't. But it was so nice of him to try. He's also helping Joe find a new car.
I also decided to brave black friday at Best Buy. I started out in line at 11PM. It wasn't too cold. I was actually in flip flops. I was behind someone smoking weed, so it was actually pretty relaxing. There was one crazy mom behind me who was swearing up a storm at her kids. It's like really lady?? The line was insane. It wrapped completely around the building. Once the doors opened we were in quickly. I ran over to the cameras and fortunately got my bundle package. I ran to the check out and was done in 12 minutes flat.
It was awesome. Because I came home and the camera was aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahmazing!! I ended up saving around $200 for everything. I got a free carrying case and memory card. I was really worried about the camera not having a fast enough shutter speed, but when I got home I found I had no need to worry. I look forward to learning all about my new camera. Thanks Santa!!!
1 comment:
Yeay for camera! I did not see anything I had to get for Black Friday this year. I feel like unless you need some sort of electronic or big toy item, it's not worth the craziness? Yeay for your Thanksgiving. Ours was funny in that the turkey my dad spent the day preparing smelled like a toilet when it was cut open. Amyra literally said "it's smells like poo". Haha. My dad was so offended and the only one that ate the turkey, insisting it tasted fine. Meanwhile, all of us were cracking up at the table and Amyra and Mya were watching Brave in the other room. Nothing like a toilet turkey to ruin family togetherness!
Post a Comment