First: YAY for the new camera!! I am not a fan of Black Friday as far as the crowds and craziness go...but I am a HUGE fan of great deals! Woohoo!
Second: I'm so glad you are blogging again. I know I stink at it completely, but I sure missed reading about the goings-on in your lives.
Third: My four-year old has that penguin hat, too. How cute are those?
Fourth: That is a fantastic deal on books!!!
Fifth: Why wasn't I invited to Thanksgiving dinner?! Hmmm?!?!? lol. Jk. It looks like it was amazing! You are such a great cook and hostess...I have no doubt it was wonderful.
Sixth: I.love.your.son!! We need a playdate for our boys. Actually, maybe not. My son used our Swiffer mop as a bazooka the other day and was 'shooting' the dog. Seriously! Where do boys even get that?! We don't even own a gun or play like that. Also, he is a thrower. I'm scared for my TV. lol.
Seventh: (is she still going?! YES!) Tell your family we love them tons and give each other hugs from us! Love you love you love you!!
Eight: Why are you making it harder for me to like you by being all healthy and turning into a marathoner couple?! Stop it right now! Go eat some chocolate! ;)
2 comments:
First: YAY for the new camera!! I am not a fan of Black Friday as far as the crowds and craziness go...but I am a HUGE fan of great deals! Woohoo!
Second: I'm so glad you are blogging again. I know I stink at it completely, but I sure missed reading about the goings-on in your lives.
Third: My four-year old has that penguin hat, too. How cute are those?
Fourth: That is a fantastic deal on books!!!
Fifth: Why wasn't I invited to Thanksgiving dinner?! Hmmm?!?!? lol. Jk. It looks like it was amazing! You are such a great cook and hostess...I have no doubt it was wonderful.
Sixth: I.love.your.son!! We need a playdate for our boys. Actually, maybe not. My son used our Swiffer mop as a bazooka the other day and was 'shooting' the dog. Seriously! Where do boys even get that?! We don't even own a gun or play like that. Also, he is a thrower. I'm scared for my TV. lol.
Seventh: (is she still going?! YES!) Tell your family we love them tons and give each other hugs from us! Love you love you love you!!
Oh! I almost forgot...
Eight: Why are you making it harder for me to like you by being all healthy and turning into a marathoner couple?! Stop it right now! Go eat some chocolate! ;)
Post a Comment