Monday, January 14, 2013

Ah, Reverence.....

Oh my word. This was a good one. Tonight for Family Home Evening, a time set aside and recommended by prophets to teach family members gospel principles and spend quality time together... ended up quite possibly one of the funniest ones EVER.

I admit, I'm usually tired and grumpy at the end of the night... so I find I'm a little more strict. After I had just warned about reverence.... I almost peed my pants. The activity was to show gospel pictures and ask questions about the gospel story. After, the kiddos roll a dice and we build a snowman together by drawing.
I made this chart to go along with the activity and also posted it on my primary blog... hopefully they wont run into the same problem AT CHURCH.


Maria rolled a 6 for body and made.... drumroll please.....

 Best. Family. Home. Evening.  EVER.
I'm so glad the girls had no idea why we were laughing so hard.

2 comments:

jaacs said...

LOL! Love!! I used your pumpkin-version in Primary last October and sent the kids home with copies of it and a Halloween-themed FHE. We had so much fun with it. Some of them STILL use it at home. :)

RamyaF said...

OMG! Amazing!