We LOVE this little guy.
Oh how fun he is!! He is starting to copy everything we do! I love it especially when the girls are doing jumping jacks and he's bouncing up and down. He LOVES to read books. He sits very contentedly book after book after book after book.....
He loves to point to things when I say the word. He's great at identifying!!
He enjoys making sounds. His first word, beside ball, was "Jesus" quite a few months back. He also loves to use his words during diaper changes. "Papa, Yaya, Mom, Dada, Sissy, Woof!!" and of course he loves to make car noises. He follows directions really well. He's a climber but since he listens it's never anything too wild.
And miraculously... the stars aligned and HE SLEPT THE ENTIRE NIGHT 7PM- 6:50AM. He woke up once to say MOM!!! at 5AM but that was it. I know I shouldn't get my hopes up. But I'm not going to lie... today I find myself in a super great mood!!
Elijah loves to go on walks outside. He loves to ride the car shopping cart at the grocery store. He's just so mellow and easy and wonderful. He loves his bath. He's super tender and gives hugs all the time. He folds his arms for prayer. Whenever I ask him if he wants his tenders he starts hyperventilating and says, "Yeah!! Yeah!! Yeah!!!" He loves to dance. I could watch him boogie all day long!!
He has recently been in a little phase where he "hits" me only. But I hold his arms and put him in a time out in my lap. Over and over I tell him to be nice and gentle to mommy. He's is doing much better! In fact when I ask him randomly to show mommy how to be gentle, he'll rub the back of his head to the front of his face really softly and smile.
He does sometimes get tired and will start throwing a fit. It really is not often! But when it does happen it's pretty cute. He gets a very sad face, goes on his belly into a push up position and will arc his back. It takes all my will power not to smile!
We had our 15M shots with Dr.Altoff. He offers the chicken pox and MMR separately so the kids have a bit of a rest for their bodies. Elijah did great with the shots.
He's 20 lbs 4 oz.
33"
And in the 50% for head circumference.
No comments:
Post a Comment