Sunday, March 17, 2013

Amyra turns 5!!!!!!!

I am so grateful that Maria has Amyra. Amyra is one of the best little friends anyone could ever ask for.
If I had to describe her in one word, it would be leader. It's not that she is bossy, because she isn't. She is very polite. She just knows what she wants, she has her own mind, she sticks up for herself and her friends and family, she is smart... I just see her ruling the free world one day. Her possibilities are endless. I also love that she had a sensitive spiritual side to her too.
Point: Amyra is such a blessing in our lives.

We got to celebrate her 5th birthday by going to a Salon!! It was way cute and super fun!!



The girls were in 7th heaven. 


They got to make bracelets and munch on snacks. They got to dress up in splendid fanciness.







They did a fashion show.


And stuck many a pose. It's just what has to happen when you are so beautiful.


I had a moment with this cupcake. I think I do need to go scratch. I always do doctored cake mixes, but I think the time is now.



Teefy was there too!!


Now, the whole experience was fabulous... but seriously. These were my absolute favorite.
Drumroll.... BEST PARTY FAVORS EVER. Ram made those!!!!!!! Yeah. I mean what more can you say. They were absolutely gorgeous.







It was funny, because toward the end the girls decided to go clubbing in the bathroom. It was dark with cool lights and they enjoyed a dance party around the lou.


Afterwards we went to Ryan's to enjoy some peaceful outdoor time. The girls always love seeing and riding the horses. Ugh.... yeah. We have the best friends ever. We don't have to buy food or clean anything, yet we get to fully enjoy these beautiful animals. Eli was a little hesitant around the horses, but he sure loved the dogs! They are such nice dogs too. They didn't even bark once.

Thanks Amyra for turning 5 and having such a grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreat party and day!!!!! We sure love you and are so blessed to have you in our lives. 


1 comment:

RamyaF said...

We love you and are so happy that we moved to Reno. So glad that your girls are such an integral part of Amyra's life and I hope she will continue to learn from their WONDERFUL example. We had such a nice day with our family.

Also thanks for ALL the pictures. They turned out AWESOME!