Thursday, March 28, 2013

Behold... Egyptian Kane Chronicles Obsession

 
We dedicated a wall, but it already is too small and we're branching out to the sides.

The girls wrote and typed these.
 
 
 
Anubis... can't wait to see if Sadie ends up with him or Walt. I vote Anubis.



Ombre. The kiddos did all the color mixing.


Sobek. He was actually in the 10 commandments with Charleston Heston. The kids were way excited they knew who the statue was!
 

Maria wanted her Pharaoh with glasses.






Freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeak!!!! The Sphinx.




 
 
We did a little study on organs in our bodies and made canopic clay jars. Almost done with the 3rd book!!!!!!!

1 comment:

jaacs said...

You are awesome! This is EXACTLY why I was telling the hubs I wish we lived closer. You are so creative and do art...lots of it! I, on the other hand, stink at doing art with my children. I'm getting better...but...yeah...I mostly stink. I love this!! And we are learning about Egypt so this post is definitely getting referenced again.