Friday, June 21, 2013

Maria's Kindergarten Graduation


 
Well, my little lovebug finished. She had a wonderful teacher and it was a good year.
I'm going to have a hard time with her going to school full time. She's been with me through so much. She's my joy. She's my angel. She's my smarty pants. She's quicky Gonzales.
She's my giggle puff.
She's a 1st grader.
Sigh.
She reads at an upper 5th grade level.
 
 
It was a really sweet graduation. I love how they do slide shows of baby pictures to present.
The kids also sang and went up to a microphone to say what they want to be when they grow up.
I was so proud Maria said she wanted to be a teacher. In the car Christina said she wants to be a mom AND a teacher. Maria said that she wants to be a mom AND a teacher too.
Hooray for wise children!
 


 
Will we be using this for highschool year books? Yes. Absolutely. Amyra and Maria are hot stuff. Plain and simple. They are confident, smart and just have it together. The future will definitely be bright for them. I'm so grateful they get to be in school together!!
 
Also, I got to hold Teefy. He totally cuddled me. I love love love that baby boy. I honestly could have cuddled him all day long!!! He has the best hair ever.

No comments: