Friday, June 21, 2013

Swim Lessons- You get what you pay for

 
Swim lessons at Deer Park started out great! It was perfect weather, the pool was nice and I even had a friend there to chat with. The teachers were doing a good job. It was just the right amount of time and airplanes flew overhead constantly which was perfect for Eli!!


 
However, as week 2 rolled along. I noticed Maria's teacher was just not doing much with them. They would get extra free time, which the kids loved, but really....
The 2 boys in Christina's class were beyond annoying. They couldn't listen or sit still for anything.
There was also a loud mouth lady who was mocking a handicap person and trying to gossip about people... so I'm glad I don't have to see her again!
My dad made a good point. You get what you pay for.
Christina is all set. She needs to work on Butterfly, which is the hardest and just build endurance.
Maria is also doing great and can swim in the deep end, but she really needs to work on her strokes and side breathing. I know it will come. If there is one thing I want my kids to know how to do well, it's swim.

 
They had a fun time!! I just wish Silver Bear was cheaper!!



Eli is so awesome!!! He loves goggles!! Watch out Michael Phelps!!

No comments: