Sunday, September 22, 2013

CA King... 11 years later

 
When Joe and I were first married I told him that I didn't want a huge bed. I didn't want to be separated or far away from the love of my life. I wanted to spend every night close to the better part of my soul.
 
.....
.....
.....
 
Then Joe and I gained weight, a few new additional bodies, random annoying habits like "snoring" and recently I realized.... we need a bigger bed. It's not that I don't want to be close to Joe at night, it's just that I don't. If we are touching toes, that's perfect for me.
 
I need space for my pillows.
 
So randomly, one morning I went to the Sears Outlet and found a bed I loved. They didn't have it, so I got the 2nd best one. It was at a great price and voila. Our second piece of furniture we've ever bought. It brings new meaning to Downton when Mary said, "Families like ours don't buy furnishings, we inherit them." I wonder how that worked for mattresses?

 
At least in the morning all these sweety pies can come cuddle and there is plenty of room!!
Even for my pillows.

No comments: