Sunday, December 25, 2016

Christmas Eve

 
For Christmas Eve we kept it very simple. Joe and Christina read a couple Christmas books, then we played a game where the kids could throw ornaments through a wreath. After they got to choose a picture symbol of Christmas and we sang a song and read a scripture about that symbol.
 
We enjoyed some brownies and called it a night!!
 
Santa came and was ever so thoughtful. We are truly blessed!!


 
Key chains and puffballs are all the rage this year.


 
The reindeer even ate all their carrots!!
 
Letters to Santa:
 
Dear Santa. I would like a car. Please give me cars. Get me cereal please. I love you. I like to go by you. Love, Ella
 
Dear Santa. Please may I have a remote control car. And please may I have a trumpet. Thank you for whatever you give me. Santa you are great and kind. How are the other reindeer's hooves? Love, Eli
 
Dear Santa. Thank you for giving every year. If it isn't any trouble can I please have an MP3 player? If it's too much trouble, don't worry. Merry Christmas. Love, Maria
 
Dear Santa. I am really grateful for all your work. You are really a hero to all the kids of the world. Thank you so much. I am pretty much OK with anything you get me because I know your job is tough!
Thanks, Christina

No comments: