The most magical time of the year!! Wow!!! It was so great of my dad to offer his house for the night. We had plenty of space, good company, food, and sugar cookies!!! (I lost track, but I think it was somewhere around 400 and everyone got to take a huge plate full home!)
I love cleaning with Papa and hiding things in different places.
I forgot to mention that we had helped my dad decorate his tree. We listened to Christmas music, Pentatonix is our groove this year!! It was very "holiday" and I was just grateful to be able to picture my mom saying where the tree needed more ornaments.... what needed improvement to be perfect!
Ha!!! I bet she is doing a fine job in heaven organizing the angels and putting them to work.
We got to have our good friends the Weiss family come too!! It was nice to visit and their kids are fabulous. Rachael is one of my really good friends here and I'm so grateful for her love and wit and humor!!
1/2 the crew!! You know Greeks.... always on time!!
It's nice to have some little ones in the bunch!!
So grateful for such wonderful family and friends. For their smiles, for their kindness... for who they are!!! We are so blessed!!!
Jackie had us doing charades! The kids loved it. We also did some karaoke
Grateful Uncle Angelo is feeling better. We were very worried about him for a little bit with his health.
Cousins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Merry Christmas everyone!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment