Saturday, December 24, 2016

I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas

 
Is it fun to play in the snow? Absolutely!!! So beautiful beyond words. The peace, the calm. We had a great morning out in the fresh air!!
 


 
We were going to head up to Mt. Rose meadows, but there was an avalanche warning and I wasn't feeling the adventure factor. So we went to one of our favorite parks and enjoyed the snow!!



 
What a difference a year makes!!! Ella was loving it!!

 
Eli was just sticking his face in the snow to eat it, his face was so red!!!


 







 
We had a snow picnic!!


 
Good eating = Reward of gummy bears


 
This bird was making a really annoying sound. It reminded me of my mother so we called it the Yaya bird. I remember my mom coming to this park with us once. It will always hold a special place in my heart.



Eli's masterpiece of a snowman.

No comments: