I'm so glad for my dad. I really can't even express it. I'm so hurt by what is happening in my life, but my dad is there for me. I'm not alone, because I have him.
All I want is to enjoy my children. To have a happy family.
Truly.
That is my #1 goal in life.
I watched them as they were all silent and concentrating on their work. I'm so glad they are willing to dedicate themselves fully to their art. That they think about it. That their hands are able. That their minds visualize and their bodies execute.
Very thought provoking art exhibits. Unsettled was an undertaking of about 80 different artists and their current cultural temperatures.
Maria in the chocolate room. Very appropriate for her upcoming starring role in Charlie and the Chocolate Factory.
The epidemic of mistreatment of women.
Beautiful colors of the different spices!!!
The performance was really neat. So much to learn!!! What I really appreciated was how important this man's son was to him. How he built bows with him, taught him how to dance, how he asked for prayers for his son... the pride in his voice saying he was a football player.
It was everything a father-son relationship should be. And I was honored to be a witness to that today.
Another Saturday!!! And of course, Papa treated us to a delicious lunch and treat at Yogurt Beach.
No comments:
Post a Comment