It was a very peaceful Thanksgiving. We had wonderful company and plenty of food.
The weather was so nice that we even had the windows open for awhile!!!
The children were wonderful in helping me prepare everything. Maria and I were peeling partners, she was my little assistant chef.
I had a good time going shopping with Papa for all the food. Surprisingly the crowds weren't too bad. He is the best shopping partner ever!!
Everyone was in good spirits. We missed Tobi, she wasn't feeling too well so we took her a plate after.
Papa after his 15 min nap in this uncomfortable chair.
It was wonderful to have Ramya, Ryan, and TaReon over. They are fabulous in every way possible. Love them!!!
Ramya = Ella's BFF.... I guess I don't mind sharing.
The one picture of me and I look fat. Hooray for spending so much time working out and I look like I'm 500 pounds.
Eli's free art turkey. One of the greatest Thanksgiving creations EVER!!
We are so blessed. So grateful for a lovely time with family and friends (who are family).
No comments:
Post a Comment