Sunday, June 24, 2018

Eli's Treat



Eli spent a good 20 minutes straight one day coloring a sheet he got from school. When I looked at it I thought.... frogs on cocaine.

A local company was offering free t-shirts if children brought in the coloring sheet for Father's Day.

But that wasn't the exciting part.... the thrill was that he would get a coupon to take out not only daddy... but PAPA TOO!!!! to Texas Roadhouse Grill!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It was actually a coupon for an appetizer, but he basically thought he was earning a meal for them. And he was soooooooooooo excited to do so. He talked about it daily. The meat they would eat. The great time they would have. Riding in Papa's car.

They chose the tater babies for an appetizer and then Papa treated... but I don't think Eli knows that. He got balloon T-Rexes for his sisters (so thoughtful) and a sword for him.

It was lovely night. He was so very happy to spend time with his best male buds. He gets too much estrogen around us ladies. He enjoyed his meat and went straight to bed, exhausted from so much excitement and good food!!!

Thanks Papa. Thanks Joe. It's these moments that make life. (And I need pics if you have any!!)

No comments: