Monday, June 4, 2018

Violated


I'm not going to lie, this was kinda an eye opener. I run my mouth quite a bit and often joke about egging... sure I'm joking...

But after this, I don't even think I'd wish it on Ram's ex. And that's saying a lot right there.



It was so humbling to wipe scrub off something that was meant to hurt or deface something I love. I don't know who did it. I talked with my neighbor and his house has been egged a couple times. 

I filed a police report. I don't know if we were targeted personally, I'd like to think we weren't... but either way, I thought it was best.



There were probably about 8 eggs total. The hard thing is one is where I couldn't reach. I used the hose, but it still might leach the paint.




I still have to clean our window screen and overall just feel really sad about it all.

No comments: