Sunday, June 3, 2018

Presidential GOLD Scholar


Christina has a class of 400 at Shaw. Out of those 400 students she placed in the top 23 academically.

To say I am proud is an understatement.

She works very hard and is a smart cookie.
#BYUbound


She was presented with 4 excellence awards in Science, Art, Social Studies, and Orchestra.

She got a Presidential Gold award for having a GPA of 3.8 or higher AND scoring about the 80% in the state for standardized testing.



The only disappointment... it was signed by TRUMP.

Ugh.


These are all Christina's close friends at school. Needless to say, they are all extremely smart and push each other to achieve their best.

Only about 3 of them (including Christina) will go to Spanish Springs next year because the rest will be going to charter schools. So sad, but I know Christina will continue to strive for excellence and do well in school.

#knowledgeispower

GREAT JOB NINA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

fillikir72518 said...

Good day! I simply want to give a huge thumbs up for the good information you could have right here on this post. I will probably be coming again to your weblog for more soon. casino real money