Saturday, October 6, 2018

Holi 2018


Today was my mom's birthday. I wonder what we would have done with her today if she was still with us.



We were supposed to go out of town, to the bay area, but Ella and Papa both got sick. I though Ella was on the mend, but currently she just barfed and is napping on the couch.
Another loooooooooong week I guess.


At Holi they encourage everyone to hug it out and connect. I NEVER make the kiddos hug people. Ella said the Jesus looking man could hug her.




Not as many people this year because it was COLD!!!!!











It was soooooooo cold we ran to Savers to get some grungy sweatshirts. No one particularly liked my cat sweatshirt. But I fit in at Wal-Mart..... perfectly.





Poor baby. Let's drag you around when you have the flu!!!


Maybe this should be our Christmas card pic??

We ended up at Yogurt Beach after and did cheers to Yaya Kota. We talked about some of our favorite memories.
Nina shared a good one. One time they were driving from Yaya's house to ours and they got lost.
Fun times.

Ah mom. I miss you more than words can say. Work your heavenly angel deeds so we can end up with you. We need all the help we can get.

1 comment:

jaacs said...

Your mama was the best of the best. I sure miss her. You and your parents changed my life, I know it. I keep that letter from her that you gave me in my purse at all times. It has lifted and blessed me many times. Love you all!!!! Feel better everyone! <3