Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Best School Halloween Party EVER


No costumes were allowed at school... but wigs aren't costumes!!! 




Mrs. Clark is by far one of the greatest teachers I've ever met in my life. She is exceptional in every single way.
This party was A PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!

We ran into a little hiccup with the pool having a small leak. The kids had to bob for apples in another container. It worked!

She is just calm and happy and a joy. She truly is a one of a kind teacher and when I'm around her I feel like I'm in the presence of a master teacher.


She was enjoying the children and having so much fun. She played with them, laughed with them.... and when it was time to clean up. Boy, did those kids listen!!! She truly emulates the theory preventative over discipline after. The more you do to love and facilitate quality learning, the less problems you have. Her relationships with each child is nothing short of a genuine friendship. Yet the children know who is in charge.

They get the why!!! The why is because we all need to be kind to one another.

Truly, I can't rave about her enough.



Eli's Indian best friend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


The food though. Seriously.

SHE KNOWS HOW TO PARTY!!!!!!!

No comments: