Sunday, October 14, 2018

My sweet baby


This little girl is getting bigger and bigger, yet she will always be my baby.

She is our cuddle bug. She is our color-er. She loves to learn, to read, to play barbies (boyfriend barbies and all). She loves her Laia and Janie.



She is full of life. She loves to sleep. She loves her bobo.... desperately.

She loves to change outfits 10 times a day.
She always listens and always picks up. She helps whenever asked.

She loves make up and dress up.



She is such a joy in my life. We are bed buddies. Cuddle buddies. And I feel like a little part of my soul dies each time I hold her because I love her so much and don't know why she must get bigger. 

My time I see is limited. I only have so many moments with them. As they grow, so does my heart. But it hurts all the same because they change and will need me less and less.... while I need them more and more.


No comments: