Sunday, December 30, 2018

Christmas Morning with The Briares


What a blessing to be able to share Christmas morning with the Briares. Derek is such a sweet little soul and has been through so very much in his short life. He is a survivor and a trooper and nothing short of an inspiration. 

We are so grateful for the courage and strength his family shows every single day.





I love my Aunt. She is amazing in every single way. She is the type of mother I aspire to be. It was so very fun to watch everyone enjoy sharing and the magic of the little kids opening their gifts.

I loved when Uncle Bob surprised Aunt Pam with a really thoughtful gift. I loved watching them and how they worked together. How they helped each other without a thought. I'm blessed to have their example in my life.




Such a wonderful morning together!! And Aunt Pam did it all after RUNNING!!!! WHILE SICK!!!

No comments: