Monday, December 31, 2018

THE CITY


Man oh man. These kiddos are my life. They bring me more happiness than I could ever measure. Every day with them is such a blessing and I am indebted to God for the privilege of being their mother. They are the most wonderful little beings and I'm constantly amazed how miracles like them could be a part of my life.


Nina had the camera and shot these of our male model.



I have so much fun with them. It's completely unfair. I look at my life and think how in the world can I be so lucky to have them be a part of my life. To see the personalities they have developed. To see their wisdom, their kindness. It's not all shits and giggles, we have our moments. But truly, they are the very best people in the world.








The boat ride in was beautiful. Clear skies. Can't believe our luck!! But it was pretty frigid!!




They were giving me flowers left and right! We enjoyed a park by the embarcadero. It was lovely. 


When you eat your way from one side of the city to another.....


BATHROOMS!!!!!!
1. Too LOUD
2. Too HOT
3. Way too smelly!!!!!!!
Always an adventure in San Fran.


Robot coffee? Love.


F Train magic. How much? Um. Let's just get on and survive.




We met up with family at Fisherman's Wharf. While they ate we did a tour of Boudin's bakery and bread museum. Simple, but super awesome because FREE BREAD!!!!!!
I ate more bread here in 10 minutes then I ate in a whole year.





We enjoyed a street show. Sundaes!!!








While family headed back, Maria too, the rest of us took off to go shopping and to Yerba Buena Gardens.



The carousel attendant was very nice. I'd say overly nice. Playground time was magic, right at the fairy hour... twilight.




We lost Ella. Thank God we found her. Dinner at the metreon. WOW!!! Talk about quality food and a must for movies!!





We took the muni to Union Square. Absolutely festive and full circle in our holiday adventures this year!! Free balloons... that popped quickly.





More food. More ice cream. 
GO GO GO!!!






And home to Aunty Pam's by 11.
Whew.

What a great time. What a wonderful Christmas!!!

The ride home to Reno was safe and pleasant. Great weather, easy traffic.

Thanks Papa!!! Only possible because of your generosity and kindness.






No comments: