Monday, December 31, 2018

New Year's Eve - Burn It Down Daddy's First


It was so crazy wonderful to have Jody with us!! 
Jody adds a certain flare to things. He has a random knowledge that is super entertaining. He notices things like during the music of the fireworks, "I'M GAY!!!!!!!!" was shouted twice.
He is fun.
When he's awake and fed.
Let's see what this year and the end of his PhD will bring.

The fireworks started. 
Right. On. TIME!!!!!!!!





We are freezing and then we're burning. Literally, our skin feels like it will melt off our faces.

I like to picture all the negative of the year burning in the bonfire flames. It's cleansing for me.
Bless you Fallon.







We then carried the party over to Papa's. He treated us to Trader Joe's appetizers and yummy cream puffs. We watched Crazy Rich Asians, Manny got teary eyed and I love him all the more for it.





Christina was partying at the church at the New Year's Dance with her friend. We did some minute to win it TV shows and Office episodes.

Jody was non stop wrestling with Eli. Eli was in 7th heaven. Totally rowdy, but so wonderful. It's exactly what that little boy (and big boy) need.

We were all exhausted though. Eli wanted to stay, but Ella wanted bed. At one point Ella said, "Can we just go?!?! Let them walk home."



I got a small little peck from Jody at midnight. He was asleep. 

It was simple, but so very nice. Dad always treats us to such a good time, I don't know how I'd live without him. And the kiddos are life.

The end of 2018. Peaceful.

No comments: