First, we need to give praise. Christmas is such a great time of year. I think about everything we've all been through this year and I know the only reason we are standing is because Christ is with us. Emotions have been high this year, but through it all there has been calm, love, and peace.
Thanks be to Heavenly Father and His Son.
Second, Papa.
Rock.
The Rock.
Better than The Rock.
This party is only possible because he is so gracious to open his home and help me. And help he does!! I remember a few years back doing this at my house all by myself with a baby. It was stressful and not fun. But knowing I have my dad by my side means the world to me. He's the best. I can't say it enough.
Thanks Jody for splitting the bill with Papa. As a stay at home mom I don't make money. Wish I did. But I don't. But at least the money is well spent on the children. They do so love this night with family.
I don't pay bills, I bake. No wonder my position in life seems so frivolous and superficial. But in the end, I wouldn't have changed a thing. Even though some might consider me worthless, my children felt pure love every single moment with me by their side. I would do absolutely anything for them.
Everyone was so wonderful to help out with their beautiful smiles!! And I was so excited to whip out all the 90% clearance from last year after Christmas! They turned out beautiful!!!
I wish we could turn this into inviting everyone we love. Give it a couple years and I'm sure it will! Ha! But I'm so grateful Rachael and her kiddos could come. We have so much in common and she is so easy to talk to. She is hilarious and I appreciate her friendship more than words could say.
Ramya is my sister. Always has been, always will be. I can turn to her for anything. She is the best listener and so very helpful in the process of life. She is loyal and true. I couldn't imagine life without her. She is everything to me. I just wish I could be the type of friend she is to me. Her kiddos are beautiful just like her.
Oh sweet boy. His creations!!!
A mountain of sugar that later became a cake.
Magic. Sugar magic.
Travis!! What a fun addition this year to people who make my heart so very happy. How he has aged so well!!! It was fun to share memories and catch up on life. Hope to see more of him!! I feel like he was my little facebook angel of late, always so nice to see a message from him in my inbox.
Aunt Pam has to be one of the very best aunts out there. I am so fortunate to have the women I do in my life. With mom gone, it's nice to know I can hug and talk to women who love me. Who know me.
The kids were happy the whole night!! Lots of laughter, smiles, and screams of delight!!
All the grandparents helping grandkids. So fun and sweet!!!
Georgie!!! My salsa buddy and tutor!!!
Maria was really taking her time creating these marshmallow flower masterpieces!! So thoughtful to make all the cookies she did for others and her friends.
We were all pretty tired by 11PM when it ended. Ella crashed while Nina held her. So precious.
IT WAS A GREAT NIGHT!!!!!
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment