Talk about spoiled. I woke up and got to read in my room (and do homework) for 2 hours. When I came down the entire house was clean and backyard. The kitchen was scrubbed with a Mother's Day banner and the most delicious breakfast prepared by Christina and Maria. Jody took them shopping and they got everything so I didn't have to. It was quite spectacular and VERY CLASSY!!! I was so impressed by their talent and presentation. The cards were beautiful and I felt very grateful for these sweet offspring of mine. They are my biggest blessing and my everything. They are my reason for this life and I adore them more than I could ever possibly express. I am so proud of them, but more importantly I hope they are proud of the human beings they are that would take this time to serve another.
They truly are so Christ like and wonderful.
THANK YOU CHILDREN!!!!!! And Jody!!
No trauma this year!!! Hooray!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment