Sunday, July 7, 2024

June 20- Dry Pond Cut short, Early Swim Mornings and More Water Time

Really odd, but on my run by myself at Dry Pond a woman told me there was a man dressed in all black acting really funny by the bridge. She had turned around and normally never says anything but wanted to let me know. I got a bad feeling and the distinct impression to end my run and turn around. I wasn't happy about that. I don't like that as a woman I don't have the strength to defend myself. Or that I have to be so careful. What can you do though? I'm grateful I'm safe. Eli has had 6:15 AM morning swim practices and it's been to nice to run errands together afterwards. He is such a great helper. And then of course, end the day with some sun and water fun time. We are very blessed to be able to be happy this summer and relax.








 

No comments: