Monday, July 1, 2024

May 12- Mother's Day

I was super spoiled for Mother's Day. Christina and Maria went all out on breakfast for me. Jody was in charge of getting all the supplies and he went Whole Foods wild. It was absolutely delicious and I'm so glad they can cook!! It will serve them well in life!! Jody got me an REI giftcard and I had beautiful cards and gifts from everyone. I was very grateful. My dad also got me a beautiful cutting board that I love so much! I never would have thought!!

Being a mother has been my biggest blessing in life. I never knew the amount of joy I would have in seeing my sweet little babies grow up in kindness and wisdom and in their own unique individual talents. I am so very proud of who they are and the light they shine for in this sad world. They are so strong.





 

No comments: