Sunday, August 31, 2025

July 1- TIME FOR GREECE!!! Take 2!!!!

I haven't gotten carsick in awhile, however we were packed to the brim in Steamboat Minnie. We left early, stopped in Sacramento for Nina's peach sandwich, which almost wasn't but was, at Mendocino Farm's. I was in the bathroom recovering and we filled up our engines for the upcoming long day of travel. There was quite a bit of traffic, but fortunately we left with plenty of time to get to our redeye at SFO.

We made it to the airplane and parked in long term parking after about 10 bathroom stops and 6 hours of driving. Poor Saul was pretty sick with a flu, but we were hoping he could rest a little. It was his first time flying and we definitely killed him off with a nice long flight across the Atlantic Ocean to the North. We got seats at the very back of the middle section of the plane and were able to move our seats completely back!! WIN!!! I will always try to do that. It made such a difference. It was pretty cold on the plane, but I cuddled Jody and body heat helped us to pass out.

We arrived in Copenhagen had a short layover until it was time to head to Crete, Greece!! Copenhagen was amazing with their security and airport. It was so clean and of course, the food was out of this world good... even from their 7-11's that definitely have a niche in the country!!






















 














No comments: