Sunday, August 31, 2025

July 3- Agia Marina Beach

Our view from our room was HEAVEN. You wake up and know God. You wake up and feel alive. You wake up and the gratitude in your heart expands every part of your being. I would move here in a heart beat. Walking to the store, running along the beaches, the kind people... true, I wouldn't move but I could definitely spend my summers here for the rest of my life.

Jay and Rachel had stocked the house so we had some AMAZING Greek yogurt for breakfast.

We started the day with a walk in the heat and hit the nearest beaches. We discovered Me Gusta beach and parked on some chairs. The water was a little cold, but very enjoyable with the hot temps outside. 

We hit a pharmacia and I asked about "Booches". My mom had told me they were name for condoms. When she first came to Greece she thought the gold coins in the pharmacia were chocolate so she grabbed at least 50. The woman thought she was nuts. Come to find out they were condoms. Oh those crazy Americans!! Fast forward 50 years later and here I am asking about "Booches" but they aren't condoms, they are "dicks". Welcome to Greece. We bought some amazing Greek suntan lotion that had honey in it and worked wonders for our skin. We didn't burn at all! We headed home for a little rest and to get ready for dinner that evening.











































 

No comments: