What, my comment did not work. Stupid blog. I will try to repeat what I just wrote. Your baby is GORGEOUS! Seriously, her eyes are amazing. I sent you that last address through email. And lastly Sadeea said she talked to you and said "Sofia is so nice, she seems like a really great friend" to which I replied "Shows what you know Sadeea, doctor indeed". It doesn't seem as funny after I type it the second time. Oh well.
Anger. Seriously, is it just me. Tell me if it is. I gave Femia and Mama D a list of addresses for the shower in Vegas and she just told me she would get the cards this weekend and asked me to type out the labels and send them out. Ummm. Really. Am I supposed to do anything for my shower? I am confused. Am I being a jerk. I mean I am more than willing to help out but really? I don't know.
3 comments:
What, my comment did not work. Stupid blog. I will try to repeat what I just wrote. Your baby is GORGEOUS! Seriously, her eyes are amazing. I sent you that last address through email. And lastly Sadeea said she talked to you and said "Sofia is so nice, she seems like a really great friend" to which I replied "Shows what you know Sadeea, doctor indeed". It doesn't seem as funny after I type it the second time. Oh well.
Anger. Seriously, is it just me. Tell me if it is. I gave Femia and Mama D a list of addresses for the shower in Vegas and she just told me she would get the cards this weekend and asked me to type out the labels and send them out. Ummm. Really. Am I supposed to do anything for my shower? I am confused. Am I being a jerk. I mean I am more than willing to help out but really? I don't know.
WOW!!! 5 teeth at the same time....wow get er done i guess??!!! She is an adorable little girl!!!
Post a Comment