Saturday, December 1, 2007

My Neicey Miss A



So I always thought these things were the creepiest pics on earth until, of course, my gorgeous b.f. mated with a fantastic nigerian (who does not beat her) and produced Amyra. Isn't she amazing? Can't wait to be your aunty little one! I love you already and cherish you for the wonderful person you will be! Stunning and not even born yet!

2 comments:

RamyaF said...

So she looks super nigerian in that last photo. Hopefully she won't be too koony. J/K. I love my baby no matter how she looks, unless she looks like my mother-in-law.

RamyaF said...

Okay, first off, you are NOT overweight and I am not skinny and I bet you we are the same size, which I think is normal. But since my head is tiny, I am a freak of nature and I need to lose some weight. That is all.