Friday, October 17, 2008

1st Poopolino


Wow. Today Maria told me "Poo Poo" so I took her to the potty and she went!!! Hooray!! 19.5 months!! I don't expect her to be potty trained, but it was nice that I didn't have to change a diaper. Ahhhh, the small joys of day to day living!!!
*Update: Maria went potty a second time today!! Woah!! 2 in one day!! What a lucky mama!!

1 comment:

jaacs said...

How fun!! It really is the small things that bring the greatest joy. Although, not having to change a poopy diaper is a HUGE deal!!! Yay for Maria.

I've read that it is easier to train younger siblings when they have a Big Brother or Sister they want to be like. That certainly seems to be the case here. Plus, she is a genius!! Ooo...how I hope we are doing that next summer! lol. I'll do the same thing, though...just let her decide when she is ready.

What a smartie!!