Psalms 145:2 "Every day will I bless thee; and I will praise thy name for ever and ever."
Tuesday, October 21, 2008
Carriage Averted
I know. I'm a bad mother. But I saw Maria's horse costume for $1 and the Unicorn for $7... how could we not be those? (Thank you savers) Christina was thrilled and Maria also. We wear these at least 2 hours out of the day. I must admit, never in a million years did I picture being a mother with kids dressed up as horses, neighing and squealing while driving a barbie jeep. Talk about joy. Not too mention they drive by the neighbor's cat, talk to it, throw leaves at it in hopes it will eat the leaves and then wave and drive off. Repeat. Repeat again. Then the radio starts to work and there are tiny fists in the air, up and down to 80's pump it up music. I am so blessed.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am giggling out loud here at these pictures and your writing. Too funny! Darling girls!!
Post a Comment