Psalms 145:2 "Every day will I bless thee; and I will praise thy name for ever and ever."
Tuesday, October 21, 2008
Can we just go to Hawaii already?
This weekend Ram came up with my niecey Miss A. First of all, I love that my children love Ram and Miss A. Even my Maria was holding hands with Ram... it was just natural. My only regret, that Ram and Miss A couldn't stay... for let's say, forever. I know the girls would get along splendidly. Ahhhh.... if only.



So my little niece. I love you. You are beyond precious. You are happy and alert. You are laid back. You sleep... through noise... and don't wake up.... which is odd to me. You are beautiful. You are perfect in every single way. God willing I hope I live to see every special moment in your life and be the best aunt I can be to you sweet girl. Even just looking at you brings happiness to my heart. You will grow up to be an amazing person, just like your mommy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Your niece is adorable! And Laurel's e-mail is landapeterson@yahoo.com Good luck!
WHAT A CUTIE
We got your letter and pics on Saturday. Thank you so much! Those girls of yours are just absoutely adorable. We'll be sending out our Halloween pics in a couple days. Love you!!
Post a Comment