I'm not a Gap person. I'm a Saver's person. It's just not in my blood. But I had a gift certificate, so in I walked wearing my $2 Oxford sweatshirt and Maria wearing a mix-matched outfit. I felt like I was in the twilight zone. HOWEVER!! I found such steals I couldn't believe it. My good friend Alicia is having a little girl.... $17 after the $13 gift certificate for 4 beautiful dresses and 2 hats!! I guess it pays to step out of your comfort zone once and awhile.
2 comments:
Gotta love deals! Such pretty dresses! Wish we had those deals at those stores here.
Alicia L?? How fun! Congrats to her! You always find the best deals. I love a smaller 'city' because you can actually find things when you go for the sales and they arent completely picked through...but we dont seem to get the INSANE deals that you find (seriously, I've never NEVER seen the $2 BEAUTIFUL dresses that you find when I'm at the closest Macy's to us...55miles away).
You are awesome.
Post a Comment