Saturday, November 29, 2008

Black Friday Purchase

The day after Thanksgiving we were not out mobbing and killing people. We were being peaceful. Ahhh mankind.... how dreadful we've become. I was sick to my stomach after hearing about the man in NY mowed down by shoppers and the toysrus gang violence.

On a happier note, we did some shopping and found quite the bargain. This beauty, same model as the one we bid on before (A little less square feet) BUT CLEANER!!! And I love the kitchen even more!! There are beautiful cabinets and it's in great shape. We wouldn't even need to paint the walls! It's 5 bedrooms with a little Harry Potter room under the stairs that I can't wait to turn into a tea party room for the girls!! It's a short sale and our offer is pending the bank's approval now... so we have no clue how long it will take to go to escrow.

But in the mean time, I know that this did not come by luck or anything like that. God watches over us and His mercy and love never cease to amaze me. Thank you Lord!!

7 comments:

jaacs said...

Good luck. It is beautiful.

and just as a sidenote: Harry Potter rooms are for locking children up. LOL. :)

Keith said...

Congratulations and good luck!

Dwyane and Emily said...

I hope it works out for you, but what a sad day that will be for us!

The Finlays said...

That is exciting. I hope this one works out for you. Can't wait to hear what happens.

Betancourt Family said...

GOOD LUCK! It looks like a beauty!

Andrew and Marie Benson said...

So when do we get to hear an update on this one? It looks really nice and who wouldn't want a room for locking the kids up in that you can decorate all pretty and call your "tea room"?

Annie said...

You rock the house! Every pun intended.