KEY CLUB!! I heart Marshall Forever. At this booth Christina won a smelly pencil which she was absolutely in love with.
Anyone? Anyone? Is this not the most fantastic picture ever. She was smelling this thing the rest of the night.
Love the set up. Quick. Efficient. Fun. Highschoolers make doors out of paper, themed around their costume and pass out candy.
I knew it'd be hot inside so I let the girls choose lighter costumes to wear from the dress up box. Adorable. Yes.
Christina won a cake at the cake walk!! She was thrilled!! Didn't she choose a lovely cake....
I remember in 2nd grade winning a cake and eating it in the janitors closet with Courtney. Did you ever know I was best friends with her ram? So we ate it and it is one of the only things I can remember as a child. I hope Christina had as much fun. I let her go to town.
No comments:
Post a Comment