

If ever I thought I'd catch the black plague or
ebola it'd be from dipping my feet in this here pool. On the way back from "swimming" aka just putting our toes in we ran into a blind lady. We helped her to her room/home but it was an overwhelming feeling. She was about 60. Why was she all alone living in a motel? What has happened to our society.
1 comment:
I loved it. I really liked how closely it stuck with the book. Obviously some things had to be modified, but overall I liked it. I have heard a lot of comments how Bella was dull and depressing, etc, but, imo, that's kind of how she was as a character. I do think they could have done a tad better job casting her, but I still liked her. There is lots more to say, but I'll have to catch up with you! ;)
I really loved the baseball and fight scenes! haha
Post a Comment