Mind you, we have our spats. Mostly over his sense of "non-existent time". But it passes, quickly. I never thought when I first met him that life would be so happy. I had glimpses as to how wonderful he is, but as life brings more and more his way, he just measures up to the challenges and then some. I'm proud of my husband. He is making the world a better place. He is a good father and the best husband anyone could ever ask for.
Psalms 145:2 "Every day will I bless thee; and I will praise thy name for ever and ever."
Wednesday, November 12, 2008
Mi Amore
Mind you, we have our spats. Mostly over his sense of "non-existent time". But it passes, quickly. I never thought when I first met him that life would be so happy. I had glimpses as to how wonderful he is, but as life brings more and more his way, he just measures up to the challenges and then some. I'm proud of my husband. He is making the world a better place. He is a good father and the best husband anyone could ever ask for.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
What a great picture. A budding photographer in the making. :)
Post a Comment