I'm totally out of it. I didn't know it was the last day of preschool until the night before when I happened to just "check" online.
Miss Kathi from Florence Drake Elementary school was the most absolute wonderful teacher. My daughter gleaned so much from that experience and I'm grateful beyond words. Being in an integrated situation with students with disabilities has added so much to her sweet spirit. It gave her many opportunities to learn about love and service and how we are all God's children.
Christina made quite the impression on Miss Kathi also and she was teary eyed hugging Christina as she left. She said that Christina was one of her best students ever. That's right. And because they got along so well, Maria doesn't have to be on the waiting list and is being saved a spot for February when she turns 3. Heavenly!
1 comment:
That's funny that you sent me your email address because I already sent you an invite. Our blog is private, so the fact that you are seeing my new posts means the invite worked (I'm glad!). I had already sent an invite to that first email address and I went ahead and sent one to the second email address you gave.
Post a Comment