Yeah, busy rearranging and organizing. Fortunately my friends come over to help so that makes it way more fun than it actually is. :)
Okay, for the collage. That was my very first one and I am by no means an expert. I had to play around with it a few times to get it to that point. First, of course, I edit all my photos. I think all of your flower pictures are just lovely and probably don't need much editing if you haven't done it already. Second, I chose the collage that has a larger picture on the side with some smaller ones. Then the key to it is 'less is more'. At first, I was trying to add a lot and it was just too much. I narrowed it down to my favorite pictures of our day at the Botanic Gardens and then set about putting it together. I had to hit 'shuffle' a few times to get it as it appears on my blog.
I know. No secrets. Sorry. lol.
So, I would pick just six or seven of each of the garden pictures and try it out and see how you like it. :)
2 comments:
lol. We are on the same wave-length. I discovered that fun little function Sun night. It is fun, isn't it? :)
What are you talking about? I like your collages! Your dads' garden is so pretty. Love all the yellow.
lol. You are so funny. :)
Yeah, busy rearranging and organizing. Fortunately my friends come over to help so that makes it way more fun than it actually is. :)
Okay, for the collage. That was my very first one and I am by no means an expert. I had to play around with it a few times to get it to that point. First, of course, I edit all my photos. I think all of your flower pictures are just lovely and probably don't need much editing if you haven't done it already. Second, I chose the collage that has a larger picture on the side with some smaller ones. Then the key to it is 'less is more'. At first, I was trying to add a lot and it was just too much. I narrowed it down to my favorite pictures of our day at the Botanic Gardens and then set about putting it together. I had to hit 'shuffle' a few times to get it as it appears on my blog.
I know. No secrets. Sorry. lol.
So, I would pick just six or seven of each of the garden pictures and try it out and see how you like it. :)
Again...NOT an expert. :)
Post a Comment